About Me
My Album
Fav Sites
Leave Msg
           

Sunday, 22 March 2009

Demanding parents......

I've heard too many parents from my friends about their parents demand what their children should do and what they shouldnt do since university.

Damn boring and meaningless...... give us a break......

All u need to say is.....

Look.....
I am fucking 24-28 now.
I have my own life.
I dont need ur support if u dont want to support me.
If u just want to support me with what u want me to do,
I dont give it a shit.
Especially I am over 24 and I am still going to keep studying.

Very rude when u are over 22 and ur parents still try to manipulate u.
And ur parents think if u follow their way, u could earn more money from it.
And for what..... earning $$ to raise them when they are old.....
to take the responsibility to pay the house debt for them.

I've heard a news about a couple want another kid cause their first kid's got serious autism.
And they want the second kid cause they think
the 2nd kid can take care of the first autism one.......

Silly huh ?

Do you want to be the second kid which has to abandon him/herself and just devotes his all life taking care of his disable brother ?

Dont be stupid.....

You know what I mean...... is :

The positive thinking should be like the following

Your parents have u cause they want to enjoy the family life with u.
They are happy to take care of u, support what u need until u grow up.
And then let u go, like the big birds finally leave their warm nest,
to let u discover the world, protect urself.
And u have to understand one thing.....
They have u "NOT Because" they want u to raise them when they are old
and disabled one day. ( 所謂養兒防老 )


So u really neednt feel sorry for them that they already invested too much money on u
for the expensive unervisity tuition. ( If they didnt want to pay, they really didnt have to pay actually. )

Trust me I thought about the tuition investment thinking before.
Forget this idea ASAP.
This will totally block ur mind, and VERY negative.
Dont be manipulated.

If they think u should take care of them when they are old,
err just cause they were not very smart to prepare their future aged life when they were young.


NO NEED to take the resoinsibility to pay the house debt for ur parents if u dont want.
NO NEED to follow ur parents' "Demanding suggestion" that much.
If u really dont like the recent life u have.
Let it go. Give it up.
Find something new, try to improve.
You need to know urself more.
DO NOT care how much u will earn in the future.
If u are not interested in what u are going to engage in the future,
u will just be VERY AVERAGE.

Well...... just give u some positive thinking......
Decide by urself then.
U always have the right to say NO to ur parents.

我走過一大段沒有太多營養的路
尤其大學那段
每個給我建議的人多半給 負面 負面 又負面思考
父母從小培養小孩有力氣說真心話嗎
還是不斷地給自以為是的建議

No comments: