About Me
My Album
Fav Sites
Leave Msg
           

Thursday, 7 May 2009

自製奶油乳酪玉米瑪芬 Homemade Cream Cheese Corn Muffin


前天做的優格巧克力豆瑪芬
非常失敗 !
有嚴重的小蘇打粉味 !

The yogurt chocolate chips muffin I made the day b4 yesterday.

Failed !
Smell some kind of very strong baking soda !






完全爆花

Blossomed a lot !













昨天做的奶油乳酪玉米瑪芬

看起來可口宜人

The cream cheese corn muffin I made yesterday

Looks good.















吃一口像在喝玉米濃湯般

Every bite makes me feel I was eating buttery corn soup !












我所使用的配方約可做 7 個
未使用小蘇打粉
所以沒有奇怪的鹼性味道


The recipe was for about 7 muffins.
And I didnt use any baking soda for this one.
So it was perfect.











剖面鬆軟
玉米多汁

Soft and juicy corn !












因為我發現用 Firefox 及 Internet Explore 分別瀏覽我的 Blog 時
出現奇怪的 Bug
主要是圖上傳過程中的 Bug ( 不是我能控制的 )
覺得為了那不好用的 IE 瀏覽器修改我的文章
我會發瘋
所以最近不想編寫製作步驟了 !

About the muffin making process.....
Cause I found some bugs when I browsered my blog between Firefox and IE.
The problem was some kind of img upload thing and I really cant control it.
I just feel its kind of pointless to revise my articles which contain many pics for the shitty IE
layout............ which will drive me crazy.........

So I wont write about the detailed info about how I make my dessert recently !

No comments: